Good News: Appointment in Patna Metro will be done through interview only, know where to apply



The process of restoration has started for Patna Metro Rail. At present, Patna Metro Rail Corporation has sought applications for appointment to more than two dozen posts. In this, four posts of JE-Civil, two of JE-Electric including Manager, Draft Man, Office Assistant etc. are included. For this, online application has to be made on the website of Urban Development and Housing Department from December 6 to December 22. Apart from this, applications have also been invited for one post each for Chartered Accountant and Planner.

will be called for interview

In the advertisement issued by the Corporation, it has been told that after the scrutiny of all the applications, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Presently the deputation will be for three years which may be extended as per requirement. Let us tell you that the work of Patna Metro Rail Project is slowly gaining momentum. Along with this, recruitments are also being done on new posts as per the need. Any information for recruitment in Patna Metro is published only through the website of Urban Development and Housing Department of the State Government. Many thugs are also running the business of cheating in the name of getting jobs in the metro.

New deputation to prosecution officers

In the interest of work, the Home Department has deputed five prosecution officers to a new place for three months with immediate effect. Anand Shankar Sharma has been sent from Gopalganj to Patna, Sanjay Kumar from Muzaffarpur to Patna, Krishna Mohan Dubey from Araria to Patna, Saurabh Shubhendu from Sheohar to Muzaffarpur and Gunjan Kumar Singh from Biraul in Darbhanga to Muzaffarpur.

Separate application will have to be given for accident compensation

Dependents of persons killed in road accident or injured will have to make separate applications for getting compensation. In this regard, the Transport Department has issued information and given information. The form for this is available on the website of the Department of Transport. C-1 for the dependents of the deceased, C-2 for the seriously injured while C-3 in case of hit and run will have to be submitted along with the application along with the declaration form and required documents and submitted to the district transport office.



Source link


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here