PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana Application Process | Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana Apply | Kisan Pension Scheme | Kisan Maandhan Scheme PM Application Form | Kisan Pension Yojana In Hindi
Prime Minister Kisan Maandhan Yojana under all of our country small and marginal farmers The pension will be provided by the government to make a proper living in old age. This scheme has been started by the Central Government on 31st May 2019. This Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021 Under this scheme, a pension amount of Rs 3000 per month will be provided to the small and marginal farmers of the country on completion of 60 years of age. Dear friends, today through this article we are going to provide you all the information about this scheme like documents, eligibility, application etc.
Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
This scheme is also called Kisan Pension Yojana. This Kisan Pension Scheme 2021 The age of the beneficiaries applying under the scheme should be 18 to 40 years only. The central government will cover 5 crore small and marginal farmers under this scheme by 2022. This Kisan Maandhan Yojana The benefit of the scheme will also be given to those beneficiaries who have cultivable land of 2 hectares or less. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary of the beneficiary dies due to any reason, then the wife of the beneficiary will be given Rs 1500 per month.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021 premium payment
Kisan Pension Scheme Beneficiaries applying under the scheme will also have to pay premium every month. Beneficiaries who have attained the age of 18 years will have to pay a premium of Rs.55 per month and beneficiaries who have attained the age of 40 years will have to pay a premium of Rs.200. Only then he can take advantage of this scheme after attaining the age of 60. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021 Under this, the beneficiary should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card. under this scheme old age grant Will be directly credited to the beneficiary’s bank account.
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021 Highlights
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana
by central government
|small and marginal farmers|
to provide pension
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021
The main objective of this scheme is to provide 3000 rupees after the age of 60 years to the small and marginal farmers of the country. monthly pension Providing financial assistance and meeting their old age financial needs. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021 To make the farmers of the country self-reliant in old age and to empower the landless farmers. PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021 Under this, to provide social security to the farmers and to secure their future and to develop and strengthen the farmers of the green country. That is the goal of this plan.
PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, 50% of the premium will be given by the beneficiaries and the remaining 50% of the premium will be given by the government. PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021 The registration process has been started from 9th August. interested beneficiary Those who want to apply under this scheme can apply through their nearest Public Service Center (CSC). Under this scheme, Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) acts as the fund manager nodal agency. The annual budget of this scheme has been kept at 10 774.5 crores.
Who This Plan Of Pot No Be Can
- Must be covered under any other social security schemes like National Pension Scheme (NPS), Employees State Insurance Corporation Scheme, Employees Fund Organization Scheme etc. (SMF).
- Farmers selected for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Yog Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana by the Ministry of Labor and Employment.
- In addition, the following categories of beneficiaries of high economic status will not be eligible for benefits under the scheme.
- all institutional land holders
- past and present holders of constitutional posts
- Former and present Ministers / Ministers of State and former / present members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / State Legislative Assemblies / State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and their field units, Central or State PSUs and attached Offices / Government as well as regular employees (except Multi Tasking Staff / Classes) of Local Bodies and employees. IV/Group D Employees).
- All persons who had paid income tax in the previous assessment year. (f) Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects were registered with professional bodies and carried out the profession by practicing.
Kisan Maandhan Yojana key facts of
- Under this scheme, the central government will provide monthly pension of 3000 rupees to small and marginal farmers after 60 years of age.
- the scheme PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021 There is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme for all small and marginal farmers across the country.
- 5 crore of the country through this scheme Benefits to small and marginal farmers to deliver
- Plan Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021 The applicant’s age should be 18 to 40 years. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries of 18 to 40 years will have to pay a premium of Rs 55 to Rs 200 every month.
- Under this scheme, Life Insurance Corporation acts as the nodal agency.
pension Plan To quitting Feather the profit
- If an eligible subscriber withdraws from the scheme within a period of less than ten years from the date of his joining the scheme, then only the contribution contributed by him will be returned to him along with the savings bank rate of interest payable.
- If an eligible subscriber exits after the completion of ten years or more from the date of his joining the scheme, but before he attains the age of sixty years, then the amount of his contribution shall be refunded to him as well because He actually has accumulated interest. Earned from pension fund or savings bank interest rate, whichever is higher.
- If an eligible subscriber has made regular contributions and dies due to any reason, his/her spouse shall be entitled to continue with the scheme with the payment of regular contributions, as applicable or with accumulated interest as such. Exits by receiving part of the contribution made by the subscriber as actually received by the Pension Fund or at the savings bank rate of interest, whichever is higher
- After the death of the subscriber and her spouse, the corpus will be credited back to the fund.
Documents of Kisan Pension Scheme 2021 (Eligibility)
- Small and marginal farmers of the country will be considered eligible under this scheme.
- Must have cultivable land of 2 hectares or less.
- Applicant age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- age certificate
- income certificate
- Khasra Khatauni of the field
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021?
The interested small and marginal farmers of the country are the beneficiaries of this PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021 If you want to apply under the scheme, then follow the steps given below and avail benefits by applying under the scheme.
- First of all, the application has to go to the nearest Public Service Center (CSC) with all its documents.
- After this all your documents will have to be given to the VLE and the village level entrepreneur(s) will have to pay a certain amount.
- Then the VLE will link the Aadhar card with your application form and fill the personal details and bank details. Then the monthly contribution payable will be auto calculated according to the age of the subscriber.
- Enrollment cum Auto Debit Mandate Form will be printed and further signed by the subscriber. Then VLE will scan and upload the same. Then Kisan Pension Account Number will be generated and Kisan Card will be printed.
Self-registration How to register?
- Firstly the applicant official website will have to go After visiting the official website, a login page will open in front of you, on which you will have to login.
- to login For this, the application has to fill its phone number so that the registration can be linked with its number and all other asked information like name, address, mobile number, captcha code etc. will also have to be filled and click on generate OTP.
- After this an OTP will come to your registered mobile number which you will have to fill in this blank box. Then an application form will be displayed in front of you.
- In this form, all the information like your personal details and bank details will have to be filled and finally submitted.
- After submitting, take a printout of the application form and save it for future reference.
Entry Age Specific Monthly Contribution
|Entry Age (Years) (A)||Superannuation Edge (B)||Member’s monthly contribution (Rs.) (c)||Monthly Contribution of Central Government (Rs.) (d)||Total Monthly Contribution (Rs.) (Total: C+D)|
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Government of India