Desk: A good news has come out for the people of the capital Patna. Several different roads will be constructed to provide connectivity to the main road and Atal Path in the capital city of Patna. Because the residents of the capital Patna are often troubled by the drains. With the construction of this road, the problem will not only go away.. At the same time travel will also become easier.
Let us tell you that the vehicles of the passengers coming from Baba Chowk to Atal Path in Patna will now be filled with ferrets over the drains. Because the Nitish government has prepared a better medium for this, in which the road will be built over the drains. With this, not only will the people of Digha get rid of the jam, but for them the distance of many places in the capital Patna will also be reduced. Patna Municipal Corporation has also given NOC for these roads.
These roads will be constructed:
- Road will be built on it by bridging the 6 lane road side drain of Indrapuri, Mahesh Nagar and the wall behind AN College via Baba Chowk.
- Road will be made up to 6 lanes via Rajiv Nagar road number 23 and 24.
- Main and branch roads will be built on the drain in Sector ABCD of Anisabad Police Colony.
- Gardnibagh Road No. 1 road will be constructed from Tiger Statue to 70 feet bypass via Kalibari, Kachi Talab and Saristabad.
- Roads will also be built between different plots present in Patliputra Colony.
- A new road will be built from Panchmukhi turn to Baba Chowk and Shakuntala Market to Nala.